Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Love, True Love..

So, today is my husband and I's four year anniversary.. so I thought I would share a little about our wedding today on the blog.. I cannot believe it's been four years.

Joel and I met while attending Heritage Bible College and we started dating pretty soon after meeting each other.  We got engaged January 21st, 2006 and got married June 8, 2007 at Lamplighter Inn in London. 


It was the perfect day - surrounded by people we love and people who love us.  Everything ran very smoothly and we celebrated the start of a new chapter.  It's been a crazy ride these last four years, but I can honestly say I love my husband more today than I did that day four years ago.  We know each other on a much deeper level and we work really well together!  I love you Joel.  I'm excited to see where the next four years takes us!

What is your favourite memory from your wedding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...