Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Custom Designed Invitations

Once Upon A Time Weddings began four years ago, when during my engagement I was frustrated with looking through invitation binders and seeing the same boring and generic invitations.  I was not impressed with the printable invitations and the run of the mill stationery.  So I began designing and playing around with ideas for an invitation that would stand out and let our guests know what to expect at our big event.  We got married at the Lamplighter Inn and had a beach themed wedding.  I remember buying supplies from the dollar store and Michaels and working away on invitations.  By the time they were done, I probably spent twice as much as I would have had I just ordered them, but I was also proud of the invitation and got such good responses from them.  After the wedding, I began designing more invitations and helping friends make beautiful invites for showers, birthdays, weddings and other special occasions.


I love working on invitations and creating something that expresses the couples personality, wedding themes and other special symbols or flowers.  The invitation is the first thing that a guest will see that reflects what the wedding will be like.

Our wedding invitations run from $3-$8 an invitation and always include your reply card and envelopes.  We have some samples of previous invitations we've done or we can custom design some for the couple.  We can make invitations for weddings, showers (bridal or baby), graduation parties, prom, birthdays, anniversaries and many other special occasions.


From a recent bride, Heather.. Just a BIG thank you again for the invitations you made for our wedding. They look amazing! I spent the weekend getting them addressed and ready to go. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful invites...I am glad to have extras fro years to come.

For more information about wedding invitations or any of our other services, call 519-245-7997 or email info@onceuponatimeweddings.ca.  Check out our website for more information about our services.

1 comment:

  1. Erin does beautiful work. She is creative and works hard to please the people she is making the invitations for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...