Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Hours...

It's my favourite time of year again... FALL!  I love seeing the leaves changes and feeling the crisp air!  I love apple picking, making applesauce and apple cider.  I love chilly nights all bundled up.  Yes, this is definitely my favourite time of year!  I like to ponder all that I'm thankful for.  This year I have lots..
  • a very rewarding, busy business
  • three little nephews to love and cuddle with
  • an amazing and supportive husband
  • my parents and sisters all living close together
  • the opportunity everyday to work with some pretty awesome people - both my amazing staff and our awesome brides and their families
What are you thankful for?

Our Thanksgiving Hours for this weekend will be as follows:
Friday 9:30-7
Saturday 9:30-3:30
Closed Sunday and Monday

We strongly recommend that you make an appointment so we can serve you best for this weekend!  Enjoy your weekend with your family and friends!  Don't eat too much turkey!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't read our fall savings promotion going on until October 31st, you should read it here!

1 comment:

  1. shopping for a wedding gown is one of the best parts of being a bride. www.boboco.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...