Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Firsts...

When I look back on my life, there are many "firsts" that are highlight my life.  My first day at high school, first best friend, first crush, first boyfriend, first kiss, first real job, first time moving out of my parents house, etc. 
Tomorrow, I'll be adding another first to that list.  Because, tomorrow, my VERY FIRST bride who purchased her gown from Once Upon A Time Weddings, will be slipping that gorgeous dress on one final time and walking down the aisle. 
Kassie it's been such a pleasure working with you and your girls.  I've had so much fun and it's been a real honor to get to know you and work with you.  Enjoy your day.  I hope it's everything you imagined as you celebrate your FIRST day as a wife!  Can't wait to see pictures of you guys!  This dress was truly made for her and it kick started our first year in business!  What a year it's been.  We're so proud of Kassie and every other girl who has walked down that aisle in one of our gowns.  We're honored that you chose to purchase from Once Upon A Time Weddings and that by doing so, you've allowed us into your wedding day and your lives!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...