Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Gowns Arriving Tomorrow...

We have a whole bunch of new bridal, prom, and bridesmaids gowns arriving tomorrow.  We also have a few mothers gowns coming too!  I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of a few of my favourites..

My fav prom gown, set to arrive tomorrow:

The green wouldn't be my first choice of colors, as it also comes in fuschia, white, ocean, sapphire, wine, and yellow.

This is my new favourite bridal gown.. I love it! I have been anxiously waiting for this one to arrive since I ordered it back in October!  It also comes solid ivory or solid diamond white.

And here's my pick of the new bridesmaids gowns.

What's not to love.. from the mermaid style to the cute bow in the front, this gown would be elegant in any color.

These gowns and many others are set to arrive in the store tomorrow!  Waiting for them feels like waiting for Christmas.  So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...